Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

11 June 2012

Last Week of the Roster.

The usual list of regular jobs,
54M - Partial Quad who needs some help but we rarely transport.
38F - Made some threats while police are executing a search warrant.
85F - Cardiac
39M - Can't remember what.
19F - Chest pain, not cardiac.
28M - Drug effected and tried to assault me, never landed a blow.
86F - Possible TIA.
Standby with another crew who also had a patient attempt to assault them. Again no injuries but lots of assistance from our friendly Cops.

Be Excellent to Each Other and See You at the Big One!

Taz

2 comments:

Emma said...

I really like your blog. I'm hoping to become a paramedic when I finish school and reading your posts is really interesting. :)

TAZ THE AMBO said...

Thanks Emma, Sometimes I can be a little blunt with my posts of some of the jobs, please forgive an Ol' Paramedic but it really is a great job helping people.

Taz