Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

08 March 2012

Australia is flooding!

Not where I live thankfully but the rain over much of the country has been incredible.

58M - Flying home after surgery.
37F - Near Syncope.
35M - Suicidal.
61F - Requesting Detox but I think I was used as a taxi because she left soon after triage.
30M - An old face of a regular Meth Head. Haven't seen him in years and he buggered off when the jig was up that I knew him from old.
61F - # left patella.
37M - # right ankle.

I think I'm going to have to get a second set of riding shoes for the winter because if the summer/autumn is this wet nothing will dry by end of shift in winter and riding home in wet gear is awful.

Be Excellent to Each Other and See You at the Big One!

Taz

No comments: